Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Most Important Thing I've Learned

I leave for Leeds on Wednesday at 9:30pm. And I thought it was time to share with all of you the most important thing I've learned through this entire journey:

Everything will come together at the last possible second.

Maybe for some of you, this was never a worry.  For others you already knew.  For those few who were slightly sweating it like me: BREATHE.

Your friends know it will work out, the university knows it will work out, your family is totally calm, now it's your turn.

I have been so stressed & feeling all around anxious that finally I can relax.  I am getting ready to embark on one of the greatest adventures of my life- that's what I need to concentrate on.

OF COURSE, all the other stuff is important.  But in the end, that fact that you made it- that was you need to concentrate on.  The big picture.

1 comment:

  1. First off. I love you. Second, I miss you. Third, why can't I subscribe to your blog?! And finally, I will follow you anyway, dammit! Hope you had a good flight.

    ReplyDelete