Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm a bad blogger...

It has been nearly THREE WEEKS since I last blogged,  I know- I 'm so bad!! And I have so much to tell you!!

First off:

I AM FINALLY IN LEEDS(as of Sept. 15th)!!!!!


By far, that's the biggest announcement/ change.  Since this blog is not only for my friends & family at home, but also guidance for those who will possibly study abroad at University of Leeds I will be breaking up my past week and few days into multiple blog posts. Please bare with me.

Tomorrow (monday...which I guess is technically today) will be my big blogging day.  I know I'm horrible with consistency. At least you have something to look forward too!

Can't wait to fill all of you in, but for now, some teaser pictures. ;)

(Steps of Parkinson's Building) 


(the classic picture of Leeds Uni.  Oldest Building on Campus) 

(Guinness!!) 

(Leeds Market, possibly the oldest functioning market of the UK) 


1 comment: